“DREAMS” ON THE RIGHT TRACK

“DREAMS” ON THE RIGHT TRACK

I had a dream where I was in the car with a man that in my heart I knew him as my husband. The man was so beautiful. I can’t describe how beautiful he was. Then it was another woman in the back that was really beautiful as the man. She was looking after this baby that was mine. So anyway we make it to our destination which is a train station. So we go in and my abusive ex and the woman he left me for was in there as well. So I want to show off my husband and he can’t be found. I look absolutely stunningg so as they walk by they look surprise and as they walk past my husband suddenly shows up. They look at him real funny and keep waking. So we go back to car where o want to see the baby and I open the door and the baby is as beautiful as the man and woman. The woman is covering the baby. Like she was guarding the baby with her life. That’s the end what do you get.

Mind you I have a daughter with my ex and a older son. No babies and can’t have any more.

Posted by brianna | December 27, 2011, 1:28 pm

……….

I am sorry, I am not ignoring you. I am just very busy, but I promise I will respond as soon as I can. Hang tight!

Daniel

Posted by soulblindministry | January 5, 2012, 1:07 am

……….

I am so sorry to have kept you waiting for so long Brianna. But I did not forget you and I feel horrible for making you wait. But I did finally get a chance to look into this dream for you. So if you would still like to know, this is what, I believe, is the correct interpretation of your dream:

There are some pretty significant changes going on in your life right now and you believe that this is all for the better. You feel very proud of these changes that you are going through as they came with some personal effort. They seem to most imply a type of internal metamorphosis, as well as, maybe some external changes or modification in appearance. Maybe you have been exercising and losing weight? I don’t see it as purely cosmetic, but real changes in and on you both. You are feeling motivated and really good about this change happening in you. You are proud of it and would like to share some of this personal triumph and joy… Not in a shout it from the rooftops way, but more of a slightly humble but yet personal pride.

You feel this is the wisest choice you could make and your heart is aglow with it, but yet you are still a little scared, or rather more guarded than usual. As if in fear that you have to keep it close and sacred or it might diminish in perfection.

The truth is, you are proud of your growth in the spirit and have come to an understanding that you have come to a smoother stretch of comfort in your journey. This is possibly a popular consensus too, and not just by you but others as well. And at this crossroad you would kinda’ like to rub your exes face in it a bit, and more than just a little bit. You seem to have a little of that “Look at me ya schmuck. You had all this, but now ya get nothing. You made your bed, now lie in it sucker‘” attitude.

You did not only divorced him and his abusive ways, but you have also left that hole in your spirit, and that pain he left inside you, and have finally moved on. This crossroad, in your life, is not about making a choice, but rather about changing directions for the better. This is about proving to yourself that that person you once were, back then, is no more, and that you have passed him by. You might have floundered with some self-doubts for a moment, but in the end you are confident that this victory is yours, and rest assured that you are certain that this course of action, will give you that extra burst of commitment to your new cause… but yet tread cautiously to see this new belief through.

In the end all I know is, that through some personal effort, life has given you a gift of confidence to change your life for the better. And this choice feels right and natural to you, and you believe that nursing this belief into maturity is, without a doubt, the right choice and the best course of action.

Stay strong and keep moving forward, and never look back!

Sincerely, Daniel Lyons

Posted by soulblindministry | January 11, 2012, 12:43

……….

So here I am again with another dream. Tell me what you get from this one. It was me and my ex who keep in mind was awful to me when we were together. I had on a gold wedding band and he did as well but we were not married.I kept bugging him about getting married and he kept going back infourth with yes no yes no. Then finally he came to me the last time and said I can’t marry you because look down at your ring. When I looked down at it, it had tarnished. Like it was never real. What do you get from that?

Posted by Author Brianna Headen | January 10, 2012, 10:34 pm

……….

HEY Brianna! This dream is simple. It goes hand-in-hand with the one I just posted for you in the “DREAMS” ON THE RIGHT TRACK” post. It just means that you and your old life are no longer suited for each other. You miss parts of it but you can never go back to that life because you are married to a new cause and purpose.

It is not really him that you miss, but a part of you back then. :)

Posted by soulblindministry | January 11, 2012, 10:47 am

……….

Thank you! This helps out a lot!
 Posted by brianna | January 11, 2012, 11:23 am
About these ads

8 thoughts on ““DREAMS” ON THE RIGHT TRACK”

1. I was thinking that her new husband is Jesus, the baby her ministry and the woman in the back seat was the Holy Spirit. She is moving forward, not looking back but towards the new.

2. In your closing you encourage by saying, “and never look back!” I agree we should not long for what was as it is futile to go back. However, if we never revisit the past and its lessons, then we will never grow emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

1. Actually this is a big part of the Bible. The always moving forward with your eyes on the goal and not looking back. You had it correct in your first part where you said “we should not long for what was as it is futile to go back”. Because to “look” to something, in Scriptures, is to find it as the center of your attention. Or to long for it. This is where the expression of “You are the apple of me eye” comes from.

Psalms 17:8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,

Proverbs 7:2 Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye.

Eye: `ayin; ah’·yin: eye: 1) of physical eye, 2) as showing mental qualities 3) of mental and spiritual faculties (fig.) 4) spring, fountain
      Apple: ‘iyshown; ē·shōn’: 1) pupil of the eye 2) middle of the night (that is the deepest blackness)

It’s the black part in the middle of your eye and it simply means: You are the center of my attention.

So to “look back” means to change your focus. We should always remember our past and learn from it. It made you who you are, but don’t live in it. Dwelling in the past is living in non-existence. And your time is now. This moment right here, as you read this is now. And don’t live in the future either, that’s vanity. It is only the moment we are supposed to live in, BUT keep your eyes focused on the goal so you don’t wander.

This moving forward and not looking back is part of what went wrong with Lot’s wife. She “looked” back and turned into a pillar of salt.

Genesis 19:26 But his wife looked back behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

It symbolically means that she was overcome by bitterness.

So it is okay to remember the past and gain your understanding from it BUT you must never make it the center of your focus nor go back the way you came. Because the opposite of progress is the regression back into the darkness, and sin. So keep moving forward on your spiritual journey, and “never look back”.

1. “…it is okay to remember the past and gain your understanding from it BUT you must never make it the center of your focus nor go back the way you came.” Agreed! Christ and what He has for us must be our focus.

Leave a Reply and I will try my best to get back to you! Comments are held for moderation before posting.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s