“DREAMS” LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION… of the heart

“DREAMS” LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
…of the heart

The skyline of the Sydney central business dis...
Image via Wikipedia

I had a dream early this morning. I was talking to an old friend who is from Australia. I was planning on moving to Australia and I was trying to decide what city to move too. I asked her about Sydney, then about the cost of living in Canberra. I was going to choose between Sydney or Canberra. Any insight?

Posted by jamie | November 30, 2011, 1:34 am

……….

Hello Jamie,  What a great dream. but did your friend answer? If there was no answer in the dream, it simply means you are having a sort of inner conflict with what choice to make, much like in your waking world. You are caught in between where to move and are seeking the advice of a trusted spirit consoler to help give you a nudge to the right course of direction. This is a very wise dream and fairly common.   I am sorry, but with the details I have, I can only interpret so much. But what I can tell you is that Australians are know for friendship and congeniality. I had a great friend out that way, who lived in Sydney. She always said it was a great place to raise children. From everything I have ever seen, Australia is a fairly wonderful place. It is not perfect, but where is really? You will have to get all new electronics and a new car, however. All the electrical is different voltage and the cars drive on the other side. I had an employer who lived there for a time, and that is what he told me when I was going to move out that way.   My personal advice is, what matters most to you? Sydney is a major city with the amenities of a big city and the beach. Canberra is the capital of the country but very small and landlocked. If you like the feel of a smaller more homey feel, it may be the better choice, but if you like the feeling of say something like San Francisco, only with more family values, then choose Sydney. If it were up to me, I would choose Sydney 9 out of 10 times.   All I know, is that EVERYONE I asked about living in Australia, that lived there at some point in their life… LOVED IT. And they all loved it most, because of the people.   Blessings and good luck with your choice. How exciting for you Jamie.

PS. Your spirit speaks to you in your dreams. Sometimes it has something important to say, and sometimes it is little more than an escape, and looking for a little adventure. It sounds like your dream and reality are one. A dream adventure of a lifetime. Wow! Lucky you!

Posted by soulblindministry | November 30, 2011, 9:48 am

……….

Thank you! It was interesting to read your insights this morning. I do remember my friend answering in the dream which city she preferred but I do not recall what she said, which I find very odd since I remember the rest of the dream clearly, everything but her answer. I also have not seen this friend in 8 years so I was surprised to be dreaming of her.

The dream came from left field really. I was planning on moving to Sydney when I was a teenager but have not thought about it since life had other plans for me. As of now, moving to Australia is not in my plans but if given the chance I would go in a heartbeat. Sydney has always been the place I would go.   Why do you think that I would dream of moving there when I was not considering moving there in real life?

Posted by jamie | November 30, 2011, 12:33 pm

……….

It is, in all likeliness, not about the place as much as it is, what the place represents to you. I wrote a part about this in what this means in the Bible. This is the link to that post on “How to read the Bible”:  http://soulblindministry.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/the-rapture-waking-the-dead/   Just skip down to the section that starts with:  THE WORLD IS YOU!… It’s all you man! You got this.   The short of it is, that the world is symbolically you, on the level of the soul. And all the states or cities, etc. are representations of your emotional and mental states of being. The thing is that each location of the world represents an attribute of your spiritual health. Right now your soul is reaching out to you asking for a change.

Australia is known for its friendship and congeniality of the people. It is one of the few places that accepts foreigners with open arms. “Come on in mate‘ and sit a spell“. I know, because I too have always had a calling to go there to live. I knew that the woman I needed to join with was there. The thing is she was actually a real person, but we never met in person. We were internet friends for many years. But what was so important about her, was that she was my muse. She was the person that allowed me to open my heart and break down the walls of fear in my soul, and it unleashed my writing. I had no clue how to write creatively and was embarrassed to do so, before her. I write from my heart now, as you see, because of a stirring she provoked within my heart and mind. I was not afraid to discover my feelings and sensitivity because of her. She helped me through a horrible marriage and encouraged me to stay strong and loyal for years. And trust me I hard a very tough marriage that had my soul crushed to such extremes. But she gave me strength to stand and face each new day with more hope and more strength then I knew I had within me. This strength she gave me fueled my soul and it still burns brightly, so much in fact, I have trouble containing it at times.   Unfortunately, I lost contact with her (Like everything else I physically lost, in my life) with my incarceration. She was a very important person in my life. And though we were only friends I think maybe she was the only woman I have ever truly loved (Sigh). But the past is past and this is not about me.   It wasn’t just her as the physical sense that my soul was calling out to. It was a very real person that “I KNEW” I needed. God led me to her with this calling I had had since childhood, since I was about 8. But I never made it physically to Australia (Nor will I ever with my felony). But I now understand that much of this life is mirrored by spiritual truths. And Australia is the sense of kindness and compassion and real heart. What I am trying to say is that, on the level of soul, your heart is looking to be loved. You need a friend that you can connect to. Your spirit or hearts desire is that you want to change your emotional state of being into a state of compassion. You want to connect with someone or something… but you are hesitant and questioning if it is the right choice. And the choice in which state of grace you are hoping to move to.. One with a beach view (Sydney) or one with a cozy warm home feeling (Canberra).   I personally don’t know what it is that you are considering, but you my friend, are looking for a gentle and kind soul.   I hope this helped.

Posted by soulblindministry | November 30, 2011, 1:40 pm

……….

Ok, so I am shocked by God. I have been trying to process what you wrote. I understand what you are saying and I don’t disagree with you. In fact I get it, I really get it. I am, however supremely surprised by what you have said.

First off, I am sorry to hear about your lady friend in Australia. I believe that if she is the one God intends for you to spend your life with then He will make it happen, no matter the hills that have to be climbed to make it happen. I hope that the Lord opens the door of restoration for you. Thank you for sharing it with me.

I am shocked because for the past week or so I have been in a terrible conflict with myself and you are right; I am questioning something, if it is right or not. More surprisingly it all started just over a week ago by a man. Someone who I do not know personally but who as you said, stirred my soul. I am not one who subscribes to romantic notions or daydreams, my life has been too hard to sit around day dreaming but if I were to ever believe in a soul mate or “the one” this man would be it. He is Australian and in just over a week, he has turned my life upside down and I am struggling to make sense of how just a glimpse or thought of a person can render so much havoc in my life. But he has. Unbeknownst to him; he stirs long lost dreams in my soul and inspires a more daring life. He affects me on a spiritual level, something I am having difficulty controlling or containing or even knowing what to do with it.

You wrote: “What I am trying to say is that, on the level of soul, your heart is looking to be loved. You need a friend that you can connect to. Your spirit or hearts desire is that you want to change your emotional state of being into a state of compassion. You want to connect with someone or something… but you are hesitant and questioning if it is the right choice. And the choice in which state of grace you are hoping to move to.. One with a beach view (Sydney) or one with a cozy warm home feeling (Canberra).”   This could not be more right on. It is him, the Australian, that I wish to connect with. (Interestingly enough, he was born in Canberra and grew up in Sydney.) He speaks to the part of my soul that I buried long ago. He rekindles fire from my youth and to borrow a phrase…draws me like a mouth to a flame. Two weeks ago I was mulling about in a dull haze, thinking I had it all together. Now, because of this person, everything is upside down. It is clear that he speaks to my soul, like no other, ever.

So, I ask you…what do I do now?

Posted by jamie | December 1, 2011, 1:59 am

……….

Pray… and then listen… carefully.

I can not give you the answers that only you can provide. When the Buddhist monks used to be asked what they should do, the monk would reply while pointing at the moon. “There is wisdom, how you reach it is completely up to you”. This logic is still so very true today. The moon does represent wisdom, even in the Bible. It has many faces, like that of a woman, but it is pure. You just need to find your way to the heart of your problem by questioning, praying, listening with a “Wash, rinse, repeat” mentality, till the journey presents its answers to you.

But my suggestion is: Don’t do anything stupid! Nothing good comes from rushing into the unknown. Really get to know the guy first. THIS IS FAR from your support structure and safety of family and friends. Lust is immediate, but love grows over time. Remember, all good things come to those who wait… and are flirty enough to keep him interested. Also, have any vacation days saved up? Just some food for thought. Live in the moment, but don’t be rash and impetuous.

With love, Daniel

Posted by soulblindministry | December 1, 2011, 3:56 am

……….

Thank you for your sound advice. I am not a person who rushes into things and will most certainly be praying over all of this. I have learned the wisdom in waiting for the Lord to move me instead of moving in my own power and steps.   Right now I am still trying to sort out all my feelings and soul stirrings to do anything rash. I will be honest and admit that those feelings are powerful causing me to do some soul searching on my own. You were right in the fact that I am hesitant about many things right now and I do see that right now is not the time to be making any major decisions. I will do my best to leave it all before the Lord and wait for answers and guidance from above.

Thank you so much for being so helpful! ) You have helped me to regain some focus and hopefully sort out all this stuff.   Many Blessings to you!  Jamie

Posted by jamie | December 1, 2011, 5:44 am

About these ads

3 thoughts on ““DREAMS” LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION… of the heart”

1. I had a dream where I was in the car with a man that in my heart I knew him as my husband. The man was so beautiful. I can’t describe how beautiful he was. Then it was another woman in the back that was really beautiful as the man. She was looking after this baby that was mine. So anyway we make it to our destination which is a train station. So we go in and my abusive ex and the woman he left me for was in there as well. So I want to show off my husband and he can’t be found. I look absolutely stunningg so as they walk by they look surprise and as they walk past my husband suddenly shows up. They look at him real funny and keep waking. So we go back to car where o want to see the baby and I open the door and the baby is as beautiful as the man and woman. The woman is covering the baby. Like she was guarding the baby with her life. That’s the end what do you get.

Mind you I have a daughter with my ex and a older son. No babies and can’t have any more.

1. I am so sorry to have kept you waiting for so long Brianna. But I did not forget you and I feel horrible for making you wait. But I did finally get a chance to look into this dream for you. So if you would still like to know, this is what, I believe, is the correct interpretation of your dream:

There are some pretty significant changes going on in your life right now and you believe that this is all for the better. You feel very proud of these changes that you are going through as they came with some personal effort. They seem to most imply a type of internal metamorphosis, as well as, maybe some external changes or modification in appearance. Maybe you have been exercising and losing weight? I don’t see it as purely cosmetic, but real changes in and on you both. You are feeling motivated and really good about this change happening in you. You are proud of it and would like to share some of this personal triumph and joy… Not in a shout it from the rooftops way, but more of a slightly humble but yet personal pride.

You feel this is the wisest choice you could make and your heart is aglow with it, but yet you are still a little scared, or rather more guarded than usual. As if in fear that you have to keep it close and sacred or it might diminish in perfection.

The truth is, you are proud of your growth in the spirit and have come to an understanding that you have come to a smoother stretch of comfort in your journey. This is possibly a popular consensus too, and not just by you but others as well. And at this crossroad you would kinda’ like to rub your exes face in it a bit, and more than just a little bit. You seem to have a little of that “Look at me ya schmuck. You had all this, but now ya get nothing. You made your bed, now lie in it sucker‘” attitude.

You did not only divorced him and his abusive ways, but you have also left that hole in your spirit, and that pain he left inside you, and have finally moved on. This crossroad, in your life, is not about making a choice, but rather about changing directions for the better. This is about proving to yourself that that person you once were, back then, is no more, and that you have passed him by. You might have floundered with some self-doubts for a moment, but in the end you are confident that this victory is yours, and rest assured that you are certain that this course of action, will give you that extra burst of commitment to your new cause… but yet tread cautiously to see this new belief through.

In the end all I know is, that through some personal effort, life has given you a gift of confidence to change your life for the better. And this choice feels right and natural to you, and you believe that nursing this belief into maturity is, without a doubt, the right choice and the best course of action.

Stay strong and keep moving forward, and never look back!

Sincerely,
      Daniel Lyons

Leave a Reply and I will try my best to get back to you! Comments are held for moderation before posting.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s